Thursday, January 13, 2011

Now, Your Moment of Zen



At least one person wasn't complaining about us being delayed by 3 hours in the airport. We found this lady and her fella doing some interesting yoga posses before our flight.




Gotta love my hygiene friends from SR. It was so fun catching up with everyone. Miss you guys!




Before the Jersey Shore there was the Fearsome Five! I can't remember the last time we were all together. We were so loud, I'm sure everyone in that place hated us.




We celebrated Christmas Eve at my uncle's house with a smorgasbord. In this picture my Grams is playing the piano during our family sing-a-long. She may not remember who I am, but I will never forget her playing the organ at every Christmas Eve since I could remember.


I ended 2010 in Utah with my parents. This is a picture of the Mormon Temple in Salt Lake on New Years Eve. Doesn't get much prettier than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment