Thursday, July 22, 2010

Finally

After months of preparation, packing, unpacking, repacking, checklists and paperwork we are finally here in Zurich! Chris arrived June 24th and I arrived with Chopper on the 25th.

Chris picked us up from the Frankfurt airport. We traveled seperately since the pet relocation company told us it is best if we didn't transfer planes with the dog. It was an exciting and tiring 11 hour flight and 4 hour ride here, but we made it. We had rental furniture for the first two weeks until our container ship arrived. I'm still unpacking boxes and trying to find places to put things. I brought way too much stuff!









Our apartment is on the fourth floor. Our terrace is the top one in the upper right corner. The other picture is Chris in the second bedroom. Just so you know what to expect when you come to visit us and we hope you will!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Michelle... we miss you and I am so excited I can keep track of you with your blog! Hope you are enjoying your adventure. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michelle! I'm so excited to follow your blog! And if we ever move to Europe I'll be asking YOU all about the doggie transportation process! All the best to you and Chris! Oh, and Chopper, of course!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelle~ I love this idea. Post, post, post. I want to know all about your adventures. Sure do love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! SO glad that you made it there and that all is well! Looks like you guys are going to have the time of your lives! Keep us posted!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete